2012-05-28

Felipe Massa and Rob Smedley - F1 Grand Prix of Bahrain - Practice


Proving that the modern F1 driver needs to be a polymath with a wide ranging knowledge, the final two questions that came Felipe’s way were in fact about football rather than Formula 1. First of all, who would he be supporting in the English Premier League finale between the two Manchester teams, United and City this weekend? “I hope Manchester City will win, I like the team, I think it is a great story, the way they have reached the top level this year. I know Mancini well and he is a great professional. And it was my engineer Rob Smedley who supports City too, who introduced me to them.” And a further question about Italian football and his reaction to Milan’s defeat by Juventus: “I like Milan, as they had a lot of great Brazilian players for many years, but Juventus had a better championship and therefore they deserved to win the title at the end of what was a very nice competitive championship.” An enjoyable and relaxing chat on a Thursday, the first one back in Europe, but as from tomorrow morning, Formula 1 will be the only topic on Felipe’s mind.


얼마 전에 한 인터뷰 중 일부인데, 맨시티 팬인 롭이 마사에게 클럽을 소개시켜주고 지금은 둘이 같이 응원ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Felipe hopes a good result for Rob's whom British GP is home race. ‘The way we work together is quite deep,' Felipe admits, ‘and we are great friends outside of work. I hope we can have a great weekend, for Ferrari but also for Rob because he's from here.'


요건 작년 브리티쉬GP 인터뷰ㅋㅋ for Rob이라니 으앙!


No comments:

Post a Comment